Transcend’s DrivePro 550 is a dual lens dash camera that provides both drivers and passengers with optimum protection. The front lens features a Sony image sensor and wide field of view for capturing crystal-clear Full HD 1080P (30fps) videos, while the 180° rotatable rear lens is equipped with four Infrared LEDs, allowing sharp in-car video recordings at night and in low light conditions.
The DrivePro 550 features Wi-Fi connectivity that, through the exclusive DrivePro App, allows real-time footage playback and download. This means ease of access to video evidence for reporting incidents to law enforcement and insurance companies without the need to remove the device’s memory card.
In addition to on-the-road safety, the DrivePro 550 stands sentry when you’re away from your vehicle. When the vehicle is parked, enable parking mode or the time-lapse video recording function. The former activates recording when motion is detected; the latter takes you right to footage of an incident without needing to view hours of incident-free video. Note: These two features require an external power supply after the car engine is switched off.
- Dual lens design
- Sony high-sensitivity image sensor
- Built-in Wi-Fi function for mobile live streaming
- Built-in battery
- Four infrared LEDs on the rear lens to improve recording quality
- Time-lapse video safeguards your vehicle 24/7
- Head-up display shows the current speed and driver safety alerts
- Driver fatigue alerts regularly remind the driver to be fully rested
- Headlight reminders automatically activate when poor lightning conditions are detected
- Free download of the DrivePro App and Toolbox
- Two-year Limited Warranty