Cape Town, South Africa – Cooler Master launches the MasterBox CM694, the latest iteration in the CM690 series and the successor of the CM690 III. Since 2007, the CM690 line evolved with each release, advancing the strengths of its predecessors and pushing the limits of design.
Established as a functionally adaptive, versatile frame, the MasterBox CM694 retains the capability of housing a high variation of specialized builds. Component configurations will vary by purpose regarding gaming and creative work, all with different needs for speed, power, and storage options. With the CM694, the layout’s versatility can be built according to the demand of its function.
- Curved Mesh – The top and front panel are entirely mesh for optimal ventilation, featuring the iconic CM690 curve and Cooler Master’s signature rhombus pattern.
- Massive Storage Support – Simultaneous support for 6 x HDDs and 8 x SSDs ensure substantial storage capabilities.
- Modular Drive Cages – 3 Drive Cages can be individually added, removed, or repositioned to make room for longer graphics cards and/or top & front radiators.
- Rich Connectivity (I/O Panel) – The dust-proof I/O Panel features rubber shields, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, a USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C port, and a 4 pole headset jack. The single 4 pole headset jack features both audio and microphone capabilities simultaneously so separate jacks are not needed.
- Extensive Water Cooling Support – The internal layout can be configured specifically for dual 360mm radiators on the top and front panel to guarantee thermal proficiency.
- Graphics Card Stabilizer – Graphics cards installed within the case are reinforced by an arm, ensuring the safe delivery and transportation of systems.
Modular drive cages can be removed and repositioned depending on graphics card clearance, radiator support, and storage needs. Paired with its liquid cooling compatibility, the most demanding systems have the potential for optimal thermal performance. In comparison to its predecessors, the CM694 maintains the series’ versatility while decreasing its footprint by 10%. The MasterBox CM694 strengthens the defining features of the series while being able to house bleeding-edge hardware, gamer-grade cooling, and plenty of storage for workstation demands.