AIC is a leading provider of both OEM/ODM and COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) and server and storage solutions. With expert in-house design, manufacturing and validation capabilities, AIC’s products are highly flexible and configurable to any form factor, standard or custom.
Available solutions include the following:
- Storage solutions: JBOD enclosures with hot-swap and modular design features, ranging from 2U, 3U and 4U from factors, supporting up to 60 drives
- Enclosure solutions: Rackmount chassis for various applications
- Platform solutions: AIC’s server hardware features MaxI/O technology, which supports maximum PCI express lanes and allows for highly customisable solutions to be creates in the shortest possible design period
- Network solutions: AIC’s NEBS and/or FIPS ready server solutions are ideal building blocks for network security appliance manufacturers looking for robust solutions with extended product availability.
- High availability solutions: An AIC high-availability (HA) storage server operates in an active/active configuration and has dual controllers (or nodes), each controller supporting its own motherboard, CPU, memory and add-in cards.
- Infrastructure appliance solutions: AIC’s smart rack solutions accelerate cloud and datacentre management and efficiency. Compute nodes, storage server nodes and JBOD nodes can be mixed and matched to run various applications.