Rectron distributes Microsoft software through a variety of licensing options. Software offered covers consumer, corporate, SMB, government and academic licensing. Microsoft delivers on its mission to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more through the provision of leading hardware and software through the IT channel.
Please speak to your sales consultant to learn more about the various licensing solutions and products.
- System Builder Channel – This licensing method is targeted at the reseller system builder channel, that pre-installs Microsoft software solutions for their consumer and business customers.
- Fully Packaged Product – This licensing method allows for loose sales of Microsoft software to both consumers and businesses. Packaging is retail ready.
- Electronic Software Delivery – This offers the Microsoft Fully Packaged Product range in an electronic format, with no need for people to keep boxes. Software is delivered via a link/product key in an email and is associated with a Windows Live ID.
- Volume Licensing – Open License, Open Value, Open Value Subscription – Volume licensing is targeted at SMBs, corporates, government entities, NPOs and academic institutions from 5 users up to 250 users. Licenses are managed centrally through a dashboard, which allows for easy management for organisations.
- Cloud Solutions Provider – the CSP program offers customers an evergreen agreement from which to manage cloud services, while being given the flexibility of either monthly or annual billing.
- Consumer Solutions
- Office 365 Home / Office 365 Personal
- Office 2016 Home and Student
- Windows 10 Home
- Commercial Solutions
- Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 Enterprise
- Office 2016 Home and Business / Office 2016 Professional
- Project 2016 / Project Online
- Visio 2016 / Visio Online
- Office 365
- Dynamics 365
- Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2016
- Exchange Server 2016 / Exchange Online
- SharePoint Server 2016 / SharePoint Online
- System Centre 2016
For more information about the Microsoft commercial cloud platform, click here.