Microsoft Office 365 is a stack of services that include:
- Office – Local installs on up to 5 devices per user for either PC or Mac
- OneDrive – Cloud file storage up to 1TB per user
- Exchange Online – 50GB mailbox hosted by Microsoft, shared calendars
- SharePoint Online – Central document repository for the organisation
- Skype for Business – instant messaging and web-conferencing
- Power BI – Advanced data analytics and dashboards
- Project Online
- Visio Online – advanced diagramming
- Microsoft Teams – chat-based workspace
These subscriptions based services are licensed per user, and can be bought individually, or through value bundles, with solutions available for SMBs, corporates, government, education and non-profit organisations.
Office 365 is a powerful platform and a strategic way to embrace mobility and cloud. To accelerate your digital transformation, you can extend the built-in Office 365 management and security capabilities to your broader digital ecosystem. Enterprise Mobility + Security provides additional protection for Office 365 and expands your capabilities to help you securely deliver all of your apps to any device, safeguard your corporate assets everywhere, and protect your infrastructure both on-premises and in the cloud.