An extensive reseller base and a growing number of customers is testament to Rectron’s ability to service clients successfully, with a strong focus on addressing the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises in a real and meaningful way.
We work closely with our clients to find solutions to business challenges and to support them with key objectives such as technology education and marketing. AskRectron and the Rectron Rewards programme are two examples of how we aim to go the extra mile to deliver value, service and convenient support.
Rectron’s ability to stay ahead of industry trends and introduce technological innovations has also positioned us as a force to be reckoned with in the competitive ICT industry. This enables us to promote trends and embrace change. Our markets have evolved from serving traditional resellers and they now include non-traditional operators too.
Our product portfolio has adapted to embrace the advent of mobile technology, social media platforms, cloud computing and online analytics. Our business growth is testament to some key credentials, including the following:
- A technologically-advanced assembly line, able to assemble and test over 2500 PCs and laptops each month
- Walk-in support services, offering immediate support and swap outs to customers
- Rectron Rewards, an industry-first rewards programme that enables online orders and a loyalty reward scheme for customers
- Consultative services for cloud and software solutions, helping resellers to architect solutions that provide value to their customers
- Rectron has established a state-of-the art automated warehouse, with an advanced national and regional logistics network
- Rectron is backed by a dynamic, skilled and committed team of employees who buy in to the company’s vision and mission
- We are a Level 2 BEE contributor